OneNote Web Clipper
Save anything on the web to OneNote. Clip it to OneNote, organize and edit it, then access it from any device.
OneNote Web Clipper is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 1,053,699 weekly active users The latest version is 3.9.1, and it was published 2 months ago.
Total download count: 3
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of OneNote Web Clipper here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|3.9.1||Sign in to download||1.33M||0||2023-02-07|
|3.8.9||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.33M||0||2022-11-17|
|3.8.8||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.33M||1||2022-04-14|
|3.8.6||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.33M||2||2022-02-11|
|3.8.5||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.33M||0||2022-02-09|
How to install OneNote Web Clipper from a CRX file
- Download the OneNote Web Clipper CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded OneNote Web Clipper CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install OneNote Web Clipper.
How to install OneNote Web Clipper from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the OneNote Web Clipper ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked OneNote Web Clipper ZIP file from step 1. OneNote Web Clipper is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to OneNote Web Clipper:
WOT Website Security & Privacy Protection
Publisher: WOT Services
User count: 129,200
Stay safe while browsing the web with WOT, the best multi-platform security service with real-time alerts.
Microsoft Bing Homepage and Search Engine
Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
User count: 303,025
Set Microsoft Bing as your default homepage and search engine
Take Webpage Screenshots Entirely - FireShot
User count: 596,201
Take FULL webpage screenshots. Capture, edit and save them to PDF/JPEG/GIF/PNG, upload, print, send to OneNote, clipboard or email.