OneNote Web Clipper
Save anything on the web to OneNote. Clip it to OneNote, organize and edit it, then access it from any device.
What is OneNote Web Clipper?
The 'OneNote Web Clipper' is a handy Edge add-on that empowers you to clip, edit and save any web content from images, PDFs, videos, or whole pages. It offers a clean, clutter-free clipping with functionalities to adjust fonts or add notes before clipping. The clipped content is accessible on any device, with offline accessibility, and can be easily shared with others.
You're busy. OneNote Web Clipper lets you quickly clip all or part of a web page to OneNote, and save it for later. Clip images, pdfs, videos, or a visual bookmark of a page. Best of all, you can access them from any computer, tablet, or phone - even when you're offline.
CLIP YOUR WAY
- NO CLUTTER! Articles, recipes, or products can be clipped without all the ads, navigation, and noise.
- Highlight text, adjust the fonts, or add a note before you clip.
- Clip the whole page or several selections on the page. It's up to you.
WHAT TO CLIP
- All or part of a web page
- PDF files - online or on your computer
- Any image on a web page
- Videos from YouTube or Vimeo
- Create a visual bookmark of the page
User reviews summary
- Used to work well
- Functioned across multiple browsers
- Helpful for studies
- Endless login loop
- Unable to switch accounts
- Sudden stop in functionality
- Unresponsive support
- Login loop issue
- Extension not functioning on Edge
- Difficulty in signing in
OneNote Web Clipper is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install OneNote Web Clipper if you trust the publisher.
OneNote Web Clipper is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to OneNote Web Clipper: