EdgeStats raw stats export
Subscribe to the premium plan to download full raw stats CSV
What is raw stats CSV?
Raw stats CSV is our daily export containing the stats summary for all Edge add-on, applications, and themes found in Edge Add-on Store for that day. You can use these CSV to quickly find add-on with certain number of users, containing certain permissions, and find out their contact information.
Download our sample CSV today to see the amount of information available. The full CSV will be bigger and will be available daily with the latest stats from Edge Add-on Store.
We currently export the following CSVs
- Full extension stats - contains the high level metadata for each active extension (very large CSV with 50+ columns!)
- Mini extension stats - similar to the full extension stats CSV, but contains only a few important columns, such as name, user count, rating, version, etc.
- Author stats - contains the high level stats for each publisher.
- Obsolete extensions - contains the high level metadata for each extension that is no longer listed on the store.
- Recently updated - contains the high level metadata for each extension that is recently updated.
- User reviews - contains the user reviews and ratings for all extensions.
- Category ranking - contains the ranking for each category.
- Collection ranking - contains the ranking for each collection.
- Keyword ranking - contains the ranking for each keyword.
- Extension name, description, and full summary - contains the extension's full description and store listing summary. Great for keyword analysis!