Take Webpage Screenshots Entirely - FireShot
Take FULL webpage screenshots. Capture, edit and save them to PDF/JPEG/GIF/PNG, upload, print, send to OneNote, clipboard or email.
What is Take Webpage Screenshots Entirely - FireShot?
Take Webpage Screenshots Entirely - FireShot is a popular Edge add-on by getfireshot.com. This add-on has 657,347 weekly active users, a good user rating of 4.60, and is most similar to Google Scholar Button and Translator. The latest version, 1.12.18, was updated 5 days ago.
Rating: 4.60 (256)
Version: 1.12.18 (Last updated: 2023-06-06)
Creation date: 2021-07-28
Manifest version: 2
Risk impact: Low risk impact
Risk likelihood: Very low risk likelihood
Not available on Firefox
The best extension to take FULL webpage screenshots, capture, save them to PDF, PNG or JPEG. Awarded as "The Best Free Google Chrome Extension" by PCMAG.COM You can capture web pages entirely to PDF (with links and text), JPEG and PNG, print, or copy to clipboard. Instant screenshots are stored locally, and never leave your computer, so it's 100% safe for storing a sensitive information. FireShot can work offline. No spyware and unnecessary permissions - you're just in a couple of clicks away from an ideal screenshot. Top 7️⃣ reasons to install FireShot: 1️⃣ Save screenshot to disk as PDF (with links), PNG, and JPEG 2️⃣ Capture entire page, visible part of the web page or just a selection 3️⃣ Automatically capture all tabs to PDF or image 🔥 4️⃣ Provide a list of web sites for an automatic batch capturing process 🔥 5️⃣ Send screenshots to Gmail
User reviews summary
View all user reviews
- Excellent for capturing an entire long scroll website, plus you can save as PDF
- Easy to use and a valuable utility
- Great program but there seems to be some inconsistencies verifying that the pro version has been activated on different browsers
- Easily obtained new download after changing out the hard drive on computer
- Does what it says, even the free version provides enough customization to be considered fully functional
- It takes at least 2 clicks (or hotkeys + 1 click) so save captures. I'd like to see an option to auto-save with 1 click
- You aren't returned to the same tab if you have more than 1 tab open and the capture is not the last tab
- Edge browser version has not activated to pro and there is no way to manually activate the pro version. Going to dropdown menu "miscellaneous" "enter license info" does not do anything. Just hangs
- I need my license key. I had to get a new computer plus we moved and I cannot find my license key. There is no where to go to find the license key and my emails have gone unanswered
- Easy to use
- Works well with Edge/Firefox/Chrome
- Good capture program
- Great product/extension
- Free version provides enough customization
- Capture entire page as if you were scrolling down it
- Inconsistencies verifying pro version on different browsers
- License key/customer service issues
- Ability to save as PDF
- Multiple output options for research
- Can set naming template and sub-directory
Take Webpage Screenshots Entirely - FireShot requires very minimum permissions and is relatively safe to use.
Subscribe to the premium plan to see more risk analysis details
Take Webpage Screenshots Entirely - FireShot has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to Take Webpage Screenshots Entirely - FireShot:
Google Scholar Button
Publisher: Alex Verstak, Google Scholar
User count: 554,525
Lookup scholarly articles as you browse the web.
User count: 116,647
Translate selected or entered text
Publisher: Philipp König
User count: 141,356
Adds a toggleable sidebar with all your bookmarks at the edge of your browser window.