The world's most popular userscript manager
Tampermonkey is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 8,863,043 weekly active users The latest version is 4.18.1, and it was published 3 months ago.
Total download count: 14
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Tampermonkey here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|4.18.1||Sign in to download||1.49M||4||2023-01-09|
|4.16.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.45M||7||2022-05-24|
|4.16||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.45M||1||2022-04-15|
|4.15||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.45M||0||2022-03-10|
|4.13.6138||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.43M||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Tampermonkey from a CRX file
- Download the Tampermonkey CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Tampermonkey CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Tampermonkey.
How to install Tampermonkey from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Tampermonkey ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Tampermonkey ZIP file from step 1. Tampermonkey is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to Tampermonkey:
SetupVPN - Lifetime Free VPN
User count: 468,188
Unblock any blocked website in your country, school or company. It's free and easy to use.
Take Webpage Screenshots Entirely - FireShot
User count: 596,201
Take FULL webpage screenshots. Capture, edit and save them to PDF/JPEG/GIF/PNG, upload, print, send to OneNote, clipboard or email.
LastPass: Free Password Manager
User count: 3,325,037
LastPass, an award-winning password manager, saves your passwords and gives you secure access from every computer and mobile device.