Change the web at will with userscripts
Tampermonkey is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 10,391,464 weekly active users The latest version is 4.19.0, and it was published 3 months ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Tampermonkey here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|4.19.0||Sign in to download||1.54M||12||2023-06-23|
|4.18.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.49M||13||2023-01-09|
|4.16.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.45M||7||2022-05-24|
|4.16||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.45M||1||2022-04-15|
|4.15||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.45M||0||2022-03-10|
|4.13.6138||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.43M||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Tampermonkey from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Tampermonkey CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Tampermonkey CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Tampermonkey CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Tampermonkey.
How to install Tampermonkey from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Tampermonkey ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Tampermonkey ZIP file from step 1. Tampermonkey is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to Tampermonkey: