Custom New Tab URL
Simply set the URL you want new tabs to load and it'll load it. No fluff. Cloud sync enabled.
Custom New Tab URL is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 75,410 weekly active users The latest version is 1.1.0, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Custom New Tab URL here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|1.1.0||Sign in to download||18.52K||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Custom New Tab URL from a CRX file
- Download the Custom New Tab URL CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Custom New Tab URL CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Custom New Tab URL.
How to install Custom New Tab URL from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Custom New Tab URL ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Custom New Tab URL ZIP file from step 1. Custom New Tab URL is now installed on your browser.