Custom New Tab URL
Simply set the URL you want new tabs to load and it'll load it. No fluff. Cloud sync enabled.
Custom New Tab URL is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 84,038 weekly active users The latest version is 1.1.0, and it was published 2 years ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Custom New Tab URL here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|1.1.0||Sign in to download||18.52K||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Custom New Tab URL from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Custom New Tab URL CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Custom New Tab URL CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Custom New Tab URL CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Custom New Tab URL.
How to install Custom New Tab URL from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Custom New Tab URL ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Custom New Tab URL ZIP file from step 1. Custom New Tab URL is now installed on your browser.