Privacy Badger automatically learns to block invisible trackers.
Privacy Badger is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 323,192 weekly active users The latest version is 2023.9.12, and it was published 15 days ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Privacy Badger here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|2023.9.12||Sign in to download||1.99M||0||2023-09-13|
|2023.6.23||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.97M||1||2023-06-26|
|2023.6.14||Upgrade subscription to download older files||2.00M||0||2023-06-15|
|2023.5.10||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.98M||0||2023-05-11|
|2023.1.31||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.83M||0||2023-02-01|
|2022.9.27||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.48M||0||2022-09-29|
|2021.11.23.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.41M||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Privacy Badger from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Privacy Badger CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Privacy Badger CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Privacy Badger CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Privacy Badger.
How to install Privacy Badger from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Privacy Badger ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Privacy Badger ZIP file from step 1. Privacy Badger is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to Privacy Badger: