Auto Refresh Page
Refresh web pages automatically. Auto-refresh and page monitor with specified time intervals.
What is Auto Refresh Page?
Auto Refresh Page is a FREE browser extension that automatically refreshes and reloads any page or tab after a specified number of seconds. Just enter the number of seconds between page refreshes and click the "Start" button.
The extension is useful to all users who need to automatically refresh browser pages or tabs according to the selected parameters:
- Automatically refresh pages at a specified time interval
- Automatically refresh pages with a random (random) time interval
- Automatically refresh pages at a specified time (09:00, 18:20, 9:30pm, etc.)
- Automatically refresh all open browser tabs
- Automatically update URLs from the list
- Automatically refresh common domain name pages
- Search for keywords or regular expressions on automatic page refresh
- Auto-clicking buttons or links when auto-refreshing pages
The extension is easy to use:
Auto Refresh Page is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Auto Refresh Page if you trust the publisher.
Auto Refresh Page may not be trust-worthy. Avoid installing if possible unless you really trust this publisher.