Norton Safe Search
Search safely online by enabling Norton Safe Search as your default search provider for maximum protection on Edge.
Norton Safe Search is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 3,479,370 weekly active users The latest version is 220.127.116.11, and it was published 21 days ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Norton Safe Search here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|18.104.22.168||Sign in to download||3.66M||0||2023-09-08|
How to install Norton Safe Search from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Norton Safe Search CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Norton Safe Search CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Norton Safe Search CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Norton Safe Search.
How to install Norton Safe Search from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Norton Safe Search ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Norton Safe Search ZIP file from step 1. Norton Safe Search is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to Norton Safe Search: