Adds SteamDB links and new features on the Steam store and community. View lowest game prices and stats.
SteamDB is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 91,856 weekly active users The latest version is 3.6.4, and it was published 2 months ago.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of SteamDB here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|3.6.4||Sign in to download||60.97K||0||2023-01-21|
|3.6.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||60.81K||0||2022-11-09|
|3.6.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||60.42K||0||2022-09-22|
|3.6.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||59.57K||0||2022-09-14|
|3.5.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||56.54K||0||2022-09-11|
|3.3.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||55.01K||0||2022-06-04|
|3.2.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||55.01K||0||2022-06-02|
|3.1.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||54.91K||2||2022-02-11|
How to install SteamDB from a CRX file
- Download the SteamDB CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded SteamDB CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install SteamDB.
How to install SteamDB from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the SteamDB ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked SteamDB ZIP file from step 1. SteamDB is now installed on your browser.