Adds SteamDB links and new features on the Steam store and community. View lowest game prices and stats.
What is SteamDB?
SteamDB is an Edge web browser add-on designed to enhance your browsing experience on Steam. It offers easily accessible links to SteamDB and PCGamingWiki. Besides, it displays crucial information such as the lowest recorded price, concurrent players and peaks, and the latest game updates. Furthermore, it includes user-oriented features like quick sell buttons, skipping age check, auto-acceptance for market agreements, and ownership highlighting on steamdb.info. This add-on stands as a simpler and more efficient alternative to Enhanced Steam and Augmented Steam.
- Adds links to SteamDB across Steam sites
- Adds a link to PCGamingWiki
- Display lowest recorded price on game pages (all currencies supported, price history)
- Display concurrent players and peaks on game pages
- Display latest game update on game page
- Quick sell buttons in inventory
- Skip age check gate on the store
- Accept market agreement automatically
- Remove linkfilter links
- Highlight your owned games, DLCs and packages on steamdb.info
- Allows wishlisting, following and ignoring games directly from steamdb.info
- A lot of other smaller tweaks and features
- Simpler and faster alternative to Enhanced Steam and Augmented Steam
User reviews summary
- Very useful
- Can see historical low prices
- App very nice
- Fast and stable
- Good for watching 8K videos
- Requires Chinese language support
- Installs on all MS Edge browsers at the same time
- Cannot add to cart from steamdb after installation
- Need for Chinese language support
- Effectiveness of the add-on
- Issues with installation across different versions of MS Edge
SteamDB may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
SteamDB is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.