1Password – Password Manager
The best way to experience 1Password in your browser. Easily sign in to sites, generate passwords, and store secure information.
What is 1Password – Password Manager?
The '1Password – Password Manager' is an Edge add-on, which aims to revolutionize your online experience by ensuring optimum security. It manages your multiple passwords, storing them all securely behind one master password that only you will know. The add-on also provides convenience by generating, saving, and filling passwords on your behalf. The developers take your data privacy seriously and commit to using your data solely for service provision and support.
- storage See more
This extension requires a 1Password membership. If you don't have one yet, you can sign up when you install the extension and try one free.
1Password is a password manager that keeps you safe online. You want to use different passwords for every website, but it can be hard to keep track of them all. With 1Password you only ever need to memorize…one password. All your other passwords and important information are protected behind the one password only you know.
1Password manages everything for you: generating, saving, and filling your passwords. Get to know 1Password in your browser:
About your privacy
1Password was designed with a deep respect for your privacy. The data you save is encrypted and inaccessible to us. Anything else is only ever used to provide you with service and support.
User reviews summary
- Easy to use and update passwords
- Helpful in managing online information for both personal and work use
- Integrated authenticator feature is appreciated
- Users prefer it over other password managers like LastPass
- Better experience on PC and IOS
- Frequent issues with synchronization and autofill
- Often locks users out and requires password re-entry
- Some users encountered problems with the secret key
- Errors with saving new logins
- Works intermittently on various browsers
- Problems with the autofill feature
- Issues with synchronization
- Difficulties with adding and saving new passwords
- Frequent requirement to re-enter password
- Comparison with other password managers
1Password – Password Manager is not very risky to use and it requires a lot of sensitive permissions. Avoid installing this add-on unless you absolutely trust this publisher.
1Password – Password Manager has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to 1Password – Password Manager: