This extension will give forticlient web filter function under Microsoft Edge
FortiClient WebFilter is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 325,822 weekly active users The latest version is 220.127.116.110, and it was published a month ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of FortiClient WebFilter here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|18.104.22.1680||Sign in to download||82.10K||0||2023-02-11|
How to install FortiClient WebFilter from a CRX file
- Download the FortiClient WebFilter CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded FortiClient WebFilter CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install FortiClient WebFilter.
How to install FortiClient WebFilter from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the FortiClient WebFilter ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked FortiClient WebFilter ZIP file from step 1. FortiClient WebFilter is now installed on your browser.