This extension will give forticlient web filter function under Microsoft Edge
What is FortiClient WebFilter?
The 'FortiClient WebFilter' is an extension designed for Microsoft Edge to enhance web security. Developed by Fortinet, this plug-in executes a vital role in maintaining safe browsing practices by using its web filter functions. Through this, users are given an added layer of protection against various online threats, thereby boosting overall internet security.
Fortinet's FortiClient Endpoint plug-in helps enforce Web Security feature for safe browsing on Microsoft Edge.
User reviews summary
- Occasionally prevents students from inappropriate browsing
- Some humorous responses from customer service
- Blocks necessary school-related content
- Inhibits leisure activities like gaming
- Some users report it gave them a virus
- Blocks educational resources
- Inhibits ability to play games
- Difficult to remove or bypass
FortiClient WebFilter is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install FortiClient WebFilter if you trust the publisher.
FortiClient WebFilter is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.