WebRTC Leak Shield
Disable WebRTC and prevent IP leak.
WebRTC Leak Shield is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 38,471 weekly active users The latest version is 1.0.7, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 3
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of WebRTC Leak Shield here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0.7||Sign in to download||472.72K||3||2022-02-11|
How to install WebRTC Leak Shield from a CRX file
- Download the WebRTC Leak Shield CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded WebRTC Leak Shield CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install WebRTC Leak Shield.
How to install WebRTC Leak Shield from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the WebRTC Leak Shield ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked WebRTC Leak Shield ZIP file from step 1. WebRTC Leak Shield is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to WebRTC Leak Shield:
Gmail Checker - Read, Label & Manage
Publisher: Alex Greens
User count: 17,685
Multiple label and account notifier for Google Mail (Gmail)
Touch VPN - Secure and unlimited VPN proxy
Publisher: Pango Inc.
User count: 707,191
Unblock any website and stay secure with Touch VPN. One-click connect to our fast VPN. Unlimited bandwidth and completely FREE!
Turn Off the Lights
Publisher: Stefan vd
User count: 289,403
The entire page will be fading to dark, so you can watch the videos as if you were in the cinema. Works for YouTube™ and beyond.