Passwordstate for Edge is a form filler extension that obtains credentials from Passwordstate.
Passwordstate is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 45,575 weekly active users The latest version is 18.104.22.168, and it was published a month ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Passwordstate here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|22.214.171.124||Sign in to download||224.98K||0||2023-02-15|
|126.96.36.199||Upgrade subscription to download older files||224.96K||0||2022-09-15|
|188.8.131.52||Upgrade subscription to download older files||224.62K||0||2022-09-10|
|184.108.40.206||Upgrade subscription to download older files||220.87K||0||2022-08-03|
|220.127.116.11||Upgrade subscription to download older files||214.21K||0||2022-04-07|
|18.104.22.168||Upgrade subscription to download older files||208.85K||0||2022-02-11|
How to install Passwordstate from a CRX file
- Download the Passwordstate CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Passwordstate CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Passwordstate.
How to install Passwordstate from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Passwordstate ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Passwordstate ZIP file from step 1. Passwordstate is now installed on your browser.