ServiceNow tool belt
A set of tools for ServiceNow developers and administrators
What is ServiceNow tool belt?
ServiceNow Tool Belt is an Edge add-on that provides a comprehensive set of tools for ServiceNow developers and administrators. It includes features such as tab management, instance organization, documentation access, node information, color customization, syncing preferences, and more. With ServiceNow Tool Belt, users can enhance productivity, streamline workflows, and optimize their ServiceNow experience.
This extension provides a small set of tools for Servicenow users and developers :
- Lists open tabs grouped by instance
- Automatically record visited instances
- Set friendly names for known instances
- Quickly open new tabs on known instances
- Quick access to documentation or API searches, with an autocomplete feature (classes and methods)
- Fetch nodes informations
- Switch to a specific node (on service-now.com but also on custom domains)
- Reopen the current page in the ServiceNow frame
- Select a color to fill the favicon for each instance
- See the current color set for the instance in the popup
- Use the Alt+C shortcut to quickly access the extension popup
- Hide or show a specific instance from the options page
- Sync your instances & preferences across browsers
ServiceNow tool belt is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install ServiceNow tool belt if you trust the publisher.
ServiceNow tool belt has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to ServiceNow tool belt: