Shows SEO issues as you navigate pages. Displays performance data and full AMP status and errors for HTML pages.
What is SEOInfo?
SEOInfo is an Edge add-on designed to provide users with immediate insights into their website’s SEO and performance statistics. It automatically identifies and alerts users on SEO-related issues such as invalid canonical, hreflang, and AMP version as they navigate through the website. The add-on also features SEO checks, structured data validation, Lighthouse and AMP validation and is available in multiple languages. One-click action allows users to save all the information related to a specific page for printing or file saving.
SEOInfo automatically alerts you as you navigate your website of SEO-related errors. For instance: invalid canonical, hreflang, AMP version. At the click of a button, all SEO and performance information and graphs about the current page are displayed. Includes SEO checks, structured data validation, Lighthouse validation, AMP validation inside the extension. This information can be saved with a single click to another tab for printing or saving to file.
SEOInfo is available in English, Spanish and French - partial Russian translation.
Automated checks and validation:
- Core Web Vitals scores with icon alerts when out of bound
- Canonical: is the canonical link valid? ie not an error, not blocked by robots.txt or a redirect loop
- AMP pages: full validation. Errors and warnings are displayed in the extension (AMP-related features are not available on Firefox)
- HrefLang: full validation: multiple entries, blocking by meta or robots.txt, reciprocal links, valid language, country and script variations codes. Loads all hreflang targets and run the same checks
- Assets: load status (OK, 404, 403, etc)
On demand checks and validation:
SEOInfo is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install SEOInfo if you trust the publisher.
SEOInfo is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to SEOInfo: