Open in IE
Send HTML links and webpages directly to the Internet Explorer browser without copy and paste!
Open in IE is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 35,325 weekly active users The latest version is 0.3.0, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Open in IE here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|0.3.0||Sign in to download||64.26K||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Open in IE from a CRX file
- Download the Open in IE CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Open in IE CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Open in IE.
How to install Open in IE from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Open in IE ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Open in IE ZIP file from step 1. Open in IE is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to Open in IE:
Malus VPN - The only official version
User count: 30,335
One-click to access and boost Chinese websites
Dark Theme for Youtube, Video Sites
Publisher: Extension Dev
User count: 2,209
When watching videos on YouTube and other sites, you can switch the background into a dark theme, just like you are in a cinema.
User count: 715