iCloud Passwords lets you fill passwords created in Safari and apps on iPhone, iPad, and Mac into websites in Edge.
iCloud Passwords is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 595,730 weekly active users The latest version is 1.3.77, and it was published 4 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of iCloud Passwords here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|1.3.77||Sign in to download||229.47K||0||2022-11-11|
|1.3.43||Upgrade subscription to download older files||211.90K||0||2022-05-20|
|1.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||159.96K||0||2022-05-19|
How to install iCloud Passwords from a CRX file
- Download the iCloud Passwords CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded iCloud Passwords CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install iCloud Passwords.
How to install iCloud Passwords from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the iCloud Passwords ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked iCloud Passwords ZIP file from step 1. iCloud Passwords is now installed on your browser.