Mendeley Web Importer
Fast, convenient import of references and PDFs to your Mendeley Reference Manager library.
Mendeley Web Importer is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 655,340 weekly active users The latest version is 3.2.84, and it was published 4 months ago.
Total download count: 9
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Mendeley Web Importer here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|3.2.84||Sign in to download||2.00M||6||2022-11-12|
|3.2.83||Upgrade subscription to download older files||2.00M||0||2022-11-10|
|3.2.82||Upgrade subscription to download older files||2.00M||0||2022-10-28|
|3.2.78||Upgrade subscription to download older files||2.02M||1||2022-09-09|
|3.2.75||Upgrade subscription to download older files||2.02M||0||2022-08-18|
|3.2.72||Upgrade subscription to download older files||2.02M||2||2022-02-22|
|3.2.65||Upgrade subscription to download older files||2.02M||0||2022-02-11|
How to install Mendeley Web Importer from a CRX file
- Download the Mendeley Web Importer CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Mendeley Web Importer CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Mendeley Web Importer.
How to install Mendeley Web Importer from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Mendeley Web Importer ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Mendeley Web Importer ZIP file from step 1. Mendeley Web Importer is now installed on your browser.