RoboForm Password Manager
RoboForm Password Manager makes your life easier by remembering passwords and logging you into websites automatically
What is RoboForm Password Manager?
RoboForm Password Manager is a seamless Edge extension that stores and auto-fills your passwords. It works across all devices and browsers, offering an encrypted and secure solution to manage passwords. With versatile functionality from filling forms to password sharing, it's compatible with not just Edge but all browsers and devices. Easy to use, it allows you to import passwords from Edge or another password manager. Benefit from 24/7 assistance with an optional installation of its desktop app for offline access and biometric support.
A simple and seamless password manager for all your devices. Add RoboForm to your browser and log in with just one click. Get started in seconds. RoboForm will offer to save your passwords as you enter them.
RoboForm offers a free plan for individual users, a free trial option, and paid subscription plans for both B2C and B2B users starting at $1.99 per user/per month.
🌎 Works on all devices and browsers RoboForm works on any browser, not just Edge. And it works on any device, including iOS and Android. ⏩ One click is better than five Just one click on a RoboForm Login will take you to the website sign-in page, fill your credentials, and hit the submit button on any device. ✔️ Intuitive and easy to use Manage your passwords from our intuitive and easy to use browser extension and web editor. 🔒 Zero-knowledge security Only you can access your data. Your passwords are encrypted with your own secret key—the RoboForm Master Password which you create. We use AES256 bit encryption with PBKDF2 SHA256. All encryption/decryption happens on your local device. Your Master Password is never transmitted to our server. ⬆️ Import from Edge or another password manager Already have your passwords saved elsewhere. We make it easy to import from just about anywhere. ➕ Additional features
User reviews summary
- Cross-platform compatibility (iOS, PC, Mac, Android)
- Ease of use and intuitive user interface
- Strong password generation and security features
- Useful for managing a large number of passwords
- Good customer support and value for money
- Issues with interfacing and integration with browsers especially Edge, Firefox, and Chrome
- The interface can be unintuitive, particularly the search function and view option
- Some users experiencing problems with the free version becoming read-only
- Ability to sync across multiple devices
- Security features including checks on the dark web
- Quality of password management and form filling
- The cost of the service and the perceived value
- Longevity and reliability, with users having used it for many years
RoboForm Password Manager is very risky to use and it requires a lot of sensitive permissions. Avoid installing this add-on unless you absolutely trust this publisher.
RoboForm Password Manager has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to RoboForm Password Manager: