Microsoft Power Automate
Add-on for enabling web automation. This web extension is compatible with Power Automate for desktop version 2.27 or later.
Microsoft Power Automate is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 3,559,212 weekly active users The latest version is 126.96.36.199, and it was published 9 days ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Microsoft Power Automate here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|188.8.131.52||Sign in to download||307.58K||0||2023-09-21|
|184.108.40.206||Upgrade subscription to download older files||307.88K||0||2023-06-23|
|220.127.116.11||Upgrade subscription to download older files||308.11K||0||2023-06-10|
|18.104.22.168||Upgrade subscription to download older files||308.01K||2||2023-05-10|
|22.214.171.124||Upgrade subscription to download older files||308.50K||5||2023-03-16|
|126.96.36.199||Upgrade subscription to download older files||183.04K||0||2023-02-28|
|188.8.131.52||Upgrade subscription to download older files||183.02K||0||2023-02-14|
|184.108.40.206||Upgrade subscription to download older files||182.93K||0||2023-02-02|
|220.127.116.11||Upgrade subscription to download older files||182.94K||2||2023-01-05|
|18.104.22.168||Upgrade subscription to download older files||173.47K||0||2022-12-03|
How to install Microsoft Power Automate from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Microsoft Power Automate CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Microsoft Power Automate CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Microsoft Power Automate CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Microsoft Power Automate.
How to install Microsoft Power Automate from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Microsoft Power Automate ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Microsoft Power Automate ZIP file from step 1. Microsoft Power Automate is now installed on your browser.