Unlimited VPN service to protect your online activity. Unblock websites & hide your IP.
Surfshark VPN is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 164,399 weekly active users The latest version is 3.20.0, and it was published 2 months ago.
Total download count: 5
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Surfshark VPN here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|3.20.0||Sign in to download||6.56M||0||2023-02-15|
|3.19.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||6.56M||0||2023-02-09|
|3.18.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||6.70M||0||2023-01-03|
|3.17.3||Upgrade subscription to download older files||7.29M||0||2022-11-26|
|3.15.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||2.45M||0||2022-08-09|
|3.14.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||2.08M||1||2022-06-24|
|3.13.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.86M||2||2022-05-09|
|3.11.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.87M||2||2022-02-22|
|3.10.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.73M||0||2022-02-11|
How to install Surfshark VPN from a CRX file
- Download the Surfshark VPN CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Surfshark VPN CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Surfshark VPN.
How to install Surfshark VPN from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Surfshark VPN ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Surfshark VPN ZIP file from step 1. Surfshark VPN is now installed on your browser.