Eno® from Capital One®
Shop more securely through your desktop browser with Eno®, your Capital One® assistant.
Eno® from Capital One® is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 44,508 weekly active users The latest version is 4.1.3, and it was published 5 months ago.
Total download count: 6
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Eno® from Capital One® here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|4.1.3||Sign in to download||6.53M||6||2022-10-22|
|4.1.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||7.05M||0||2022-07-28|
|4.0.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||6.96M||0||2022-05-12|
|3.7.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||6.69M||0||2022-04-21|
How to install Eno® from Capital One® from a CRX file
- Download the Eno® from Capital One® CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Eno® from Capital One® CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Eno® from Capital One®.
How to install Eno® from Capital One® from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Eno® from Capital One® ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Eno® from Capital One® ZIP file from step 1. Eno® from Capital One® is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to Eno® from Capital One®:
Automatic 4K/HD for Youtube
Publisher: New Media Holdings
User count: 2,320
Extension that will allow you to select desired playback quality on Youtube. Save setting forever.
User count: 2,449
Turn a URL or a text selection into a QR code with one click on the context menu or toolbar icon. Click to edit it. Works offline.
Country Flags & IP Whois
User count: 8,404
Displays country flag of website's server location, Whois and Geo info