Popup Blocker (strict)
Strictly block all popup requests from any website
Popup Blocker (strict) is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 74,933 weekly active users The latest version is 0.6.6, and it was published 2 years ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Popup Blocker (strict) here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|0.6.6||Sign in to download||101.08K||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Popup Blocker (strict) from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Popup Blocker (strict) CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Popup Blocker (strict) CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Popup Blocker (strict) CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Popup Blocker (strict).
How to install Popup Blocker (strict) from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Popup Blocker (strict) ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Popup Blocker (strict) ZIP file from step 1. Popup Blocker (strict) is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to Popup Blocker (strict):