Use your electronic identification card for secure authentication and digital signing.
Web eID is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 420,664 weekly active users The latest version is 2.2.0, and it was published 4 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Web eID here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|2.2.0||Sign in to download||65.31K||0||2022-11-17|
|2.1.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||79.82K||0||2022-06-17|
|2.0.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||79.29K||0||2022-05-19|
How to install Web eID from a CRX file
- Download the Web eID CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Web eID CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Web eID.
How to install Web eID from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Web eID ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Web eID ZIP file from step 1. Web eID is now installed on your browser.