Ask Vic (by VisualSP)
Vic is the enterprise help assistant that delivers answers and guidance for any web app or site when and where customers need them.
Ask Vic (by VisualSP) is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 22,233 weekly active users The latest version is 2.0.53, and it was published 9 days ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Ask Vic (by VisualSP) here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
How to install Ask Vic (by VisualSP) from a CRX file
- Download the Ask Vic (by VisualSP) CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Ask Vic (by VisualSP) CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Ask Vic (by VisualSP).
How to install Ask Vic (by VisualSP) from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Ask Vic (by VisualSP) ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Ask Vic (by VisualSP) ZIP file from step 1. Ask Vic (by VisualSP) is now installed on your browser.