Avira Password Manager
Avira Password Manager saves, manages, and syncs all your passwords across all your devices.
Avira Password Manager is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 3,375,552 weekly active users The latest version is 22.214.171.12430, and it was published 6 months ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Avira Password Manager here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|126.96.36.19930||Sign in to download||6.65M||0||2023-03-24|
|188.8.131.5276||Upgrade subscription to download older files||6.50M||0||2023-03-03|
|184.108.40.20696||Upgrade subscription to download older files||5.66M||0||2022-07-14|
|220.127.116.1191||Upgrade subscription to download older files||5.65M||0||2022-04-21|
|18.104.22.16877||Upgrade subscription to download older files||5.65M||0||2022-04-08|
|22.214.171.12447||Upgrade subscription to download older files||5.65M||0||2022-03-17|
|126.96.36.19952||Upgrade subscription to download older files||5.84M||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Avira Password Manager from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Avira Password Manager CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Avira Password Manager CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Avira Password Manager CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Avira Password Manager.
How to install Avira Password Manager from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Avira Password Manager ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Avira Password Manager ZIP file from step 1. Avira Password Manager is now installed on your browser.