Extension for Feedly news reader
What is Feedly Notifier?
'Feedly Notifier' is a powerful Edge add-on designed for users of the Feedly news reader. It offers several features that enhance your news-reading experience such as displaying the count of unread news, providing headlines with direct links, previewing articles, HTTPS support, and allowing feeds categorization for updates. Furthermore, it includes functionalities to save feeds for later reading, mark news as read, and open the site on button click. The add-on also supports desktop notifications and operates in the background mode.
Extension for Feedly news reader Feedly Notifier is a tiny extension that keeps you up to date with your Feedly subscriptions.
- unread news count
- unread news headers (with direct link on the news site) in the popup window
- article preview in the popup window
- ability to set categories for updates
- HTTPS support
- ability to mark news as read
- ability to save feeds for later reading
- ability to filter feeds by category in the popup
- ability to open the site on button click (work as a counter only)
- desktop notifications
Feedly Notifier may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
Feedly Notifier is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to Feedly Notifier: