Translate selected or entered text
Translator is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 110,622 weekly active users The latest version is 1.6.16, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 4
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Translator here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|1.6.16||Sign in to download||399.24K||4||2022-02-11|
How to install Translator from a CRX file
- Download the Translator CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Translator CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Translator.
How to install Translator from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Translator ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Translator ZIP file from step 1. Translator is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to Translator:
IP Address and Domain Information
User count: 22,717
The Ultimate online investigation tool! See detailed information about every IP Address, Domain Name and Provider.
Publisher: Leonardo Compson
User count: 221,492
A global dark theme for the web.
Grammar & Spell Checker—LanguageTool
User count: 330,808
Check your texts for spelling and grammar problems everywhere on the web