Boomerang - SOAP & REST Client
Seamlessly integrate and test SOAP & REST services.
What is Boomerang - SOAP & REST Client?
Boomerang - SOAP & REST Client is an advanced add-on for Edge users. This robust tool enables effortless integration and testing of both SOAP and REST services. With its simple interface, developers can easily test their APIs, helping streamline and ensure the efficiency of their app-development process.
A simple app to test your SOAP and REST APIs
User reviews summary
- Simple and easy to use
- Helpful for testing SOAP and REST services
- Takes the context of the browser including certificates
- Nice user interface conserves time during development
- Some users experience issues with headers getting deleted
- Lack of a feature to handle cookies
- No clear way to use environment variables set within the tool
- Inability to export data for use in another browser
- Useful for testing and debugging
- User-friendly and straightforward
- Lightweight and fast
- Occasional bugs or feature requests (e.g., cookie support, script execution)
- Good integration with browser context (e.g., dealing with authentication)
Boomerang - SOAP & REST Client is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Boomerang - SOAP & REST Client if you trust the publisher.
Boomerang - SOAP & REST Client has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.