XPath Finder, simple and useful, open-source project
What is LetXPath?
LetXPath is an open-source add-on for the Edge browser that aids in swiftly finding XPath & CSS with the click of a button. It provides the best XPath using direct element or parent-child element relationship, and supports dynamic XPath like following-sibling, preceding-sibling, and more. It also comes with driver code snippets for Selenium in Java, Python, C# and Protractor JS. The tool's unique feature is it provides video tutorials on how to build the product itself, thus standing out from other similar tools.
LetXPath is an open-source project, it is used to find the XPath & CSS in a single click with code snippets based on the element type.
How to use? 🤔
- Once installed, please restart your browser
- Open the page you can want to get XPath
- Open Devtools by clicking on the inspect window or F12 (Function F12)
- Open the LetXPath menu from the sidebar panel
- Click on the desired element to get the XPath
- Get the best XPath in a single click
- Most XPath are build based on the direct element or based on the parent to the child element
- LetXPath supports dynamic XPath like, from parent to child element relationship eg., following, following-sibling, preceding, preceding-sibling and others
- XPath based on the Axes
LetXPath is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install LetXPath if you trust the publisher.
LetXPath has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.