XDM Browser Monitor
XDM is an open source download manager
XDM Browser Monitor is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 24,322 weekly active users The latest version is 2.1, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 114
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of XDM Browser Monitor here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|2.1||Sign in to download||50.33K||114||2022-02-11|
How to install XDM Browser Monitor from a CRX file
- Download the XDM Browser Monitor CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded XDM Browser Monitor CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install XDM Browser Monitor.
How to install XDM Browser Monitor from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the XDM Browser Monitor ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked XDM Browser Monitor ZIP file from step 1. XDM Browser Monitor is now installed on your browser.