Unmatched adblock extension against advertising and pop-ups. Blocks ads on Facebook, YouTube and all other websites.
AdGuard AdBlocker is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 5,853,260 weekly active users The latest version is 4.1.53, and it was published 3 months ago.
Total download count: 4
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of AdGuard AdBlocker here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
How to install AdGuard AdBlocker from a CRX file
- Download the AdGuard AdBlocker CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded AdGuard AdBlocker CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install AdGuard AdBlocker.
How to install AdGuard AdBlocker from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the AdGuard AdBlocker ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked AdGuard AdBlocker ZIP file from step 1. AdGuard AdBlocker is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to AdGuard AdBlocker:
Adblock Plus - free ad blocker
Publisher: eyeo GmbH
User count: 9,645,019
Block YouTube™ ads, pop-ups & fight malware!
AdBlock — best ad blocker
User count: 10,238,867
Block ads and pop-ups on YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, and your favorite websites.
Publisher: Nik Rolls
User count: 9,059,945
Finally, an efficient blocker. Easy on CPU and memory.