Git code tree. Support GitHub notifications and git file history
What is Git Master?
Git Master is a powerful add-on for Edge, designed to enhance your productivity on Git. It features a comprehensive Git file tree, file search, GitHub repo size display, file download support, GitHub notifications, and GitHub dark mode. It also allows you to browse the history of files, offering strong compatibility with GitHub, GitLab, Gitee, Gitea, and Gogs. A platform for real-time code snippets is also provided to aid in your development workflow. Explore more features and suggest improvements on the developer's GitHub page.
Development productivity tool for git.
- Git file tree (GitHub && GitLab && Gitee && Gitea && Gogs)
- File search
- Show GitHub repo size and file download support
- GitHub notifications
- GitHub dark mode, also work for gist
- Code Snippet
- Browse the history of files (GitHub && GitLab)
- Coming soon...please suggest by opening an issue on https://github.com/ineo6/git-master/issues
User reviews summary
- Very useful
- Supports private deployment git servers
- Supports both Github and Gitee
- Limits of 20 files is too few
- Has bugs like not being able to display multi-language text in websites that use i18n for internationalization
- Incompatibility with Github Dark Theme
- Compatibility with multiple platforms like Github, Gitee, Gitlab
- Usefulness of the plugin
- Some bugs need fixing
Git Master is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Git Master if you trust the publisher.
Git Master has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.