Fortinet Privileged Access Agent
Fortinet Privileged Access Agent for Microsoft Edge
Fortinet Privileged Access Agent is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 123,516 weekly active users The latest version is 220.127.116.116, and it was published 10 days ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Fortinet Privileged Access Agent here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|18.104.22.1686||Sign in to download||60.27K||0||2023-09-16|
|1.2.4||Upgrade subscription to download older files||56.36K||0||2023-06-14|
|1.2.3||Upgrade subscription to download older files||55.52K||0||2023-06-07|
|1.2.2||Upgrade subscription to download older files||15.74K||0||2023-01-25|
|1.2.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||15.74K||0||2022-12-10|
|1.2.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||29.66K||0||2022-10-08|
|22.214.171.124||Upgrade subscription to download older files||10.97K||0||2022-07-08|
|1.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||9.50K||0||2022-06-14|
How to install Fortinet Privileged Access Agent from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Fortinet Privileged Access Agent CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Fortinet Privileged Access Agent CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Fortinet Privileged Access Agent CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Fortinet Privileged Access Agent.
How to install Fortinet Privileged Access Agent from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Fortinet Privileged Access Agent ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Fortinet Privileged Access Agent ZIP file from step 1. Fortinet Privileged Access Agent is now installed on your browser.