Flash Player Enabler
Puts Flash back on the web where it belongs.
Flash Player Enabler is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 95,314 weekly active users The latest version is 1.0.6, and it was published 5 months ago.
Total download count: 1
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Flash Player Enabler here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|1.0.6||Sign in to download||4.22M||0||2022-10-16|
|1.0.5||Upgrade subscription to download older files||4.22M||1||2022-07-30|
|1.0.4||Upgrade subscription to download older files||4.22M||0||2022-07-28|
How to install Flash Player Enabler from a CRX file
- Download the Flash Player Enabler CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Flash Player Enabler CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Flash Player Enabler.
How to install Flash Player Enabler from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Flash Player Enabler ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Flash Player Enabler ZIP file from step 1. Flash Player Enabler is now installed on your browser.