Flash Player Enabler
Puts Flash back on the web where it belongs.
Flash Player Enabler is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 155,641 weekly active users The latest version is 2.0.1, and it was published 23 days ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Flash Player Enabler here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|2.0.1||Sign in to download||4.62M||0||2023-09-07|
|2.0.0||Upgrade subscription to download older files||4.62M||0||2023-08-21|
|1.0.7||Upgrade subscription to download older files||4.26M||4||2023-04-03|
|1.0.6||Upgrade subscription to download older files||4.22M||0||2022-10-16|
|1.0.5||Upgrade subscription to download older files||4.22M||1||2022-07-30|
|1.0.4||Upgrade subscription to download older files||4.22M||0||2022-07-28|
How to install Flash Player Enabler from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Flash Player Enabler CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Flash Player Enabler CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Flash Player Enabler CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Flash Player Enabler.
How to install Flash Player Enabler from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Flash Player Enabler ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Flash Player Enabler ZIP file from step 1. Flash Player Enabler is now installed on your browser.