ModHeader - Modify HTTP headers
Modify HTTP request headers, response headers, and redirect URLs
What is ModHeader - Modify HTTP headers?
ModHeader - Modify HTTP headers is an Edge add-on designed for web developers and testers. It allows easy manipulation of HTTP request and response headers, individual cookies in Cookie request headers and Set-Cookies response headers, as well as URL redirection. It offers conditional header modification based on URL or resource types and advanced filtering by tabs, groups, or window. Also, it supports multiple profiles with quick switching, profile cloning, and cloud backup, and provides convenience features like 'undo', export/import profiles, profile sharing, and dark mode among others.
The most popular browser extension to modify headers
** What can ModHeader do?**
- Add/modify/remove request headers and response headers (you can use this to set X-Forwarded-For, Authorization, Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *)
- Modify individual cookies in Cookie request header / Set-Cookie response header
- Redirect URL with another
- Conditionally enable header modification based on URL and/or resource type
- Advanced filtering by tab, tab group, or window
** Why ModHeader **
- ModHeader is fast, efficient, and light-weight. You can quickly enable/disable header modification with just 1-2 clicks.
- ModHeader provides you with many convenient features that will help you increase your development velocity with the least amount of frictions. Check out the big list the features below!
- ModHeader is free to use, with a paid option to unlock even more features.
** ModHeader features **
User reviews summary
- Supports GPT-4 access
- High speed
- Allegedly hijacks search engine
- Has been accused of containing spyware
- Difficult to understand
- Issues with search engine hijacking
- Alleged presence of spyware
- Invitation links being shared
ModHeader - Modify HTTP headers is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install ModHeader - Modify HTTP headers if you trust the publisher.
ModHeader - Modify HTTP headers has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.