This extension lights up with a new notification count whenever you have new activity waiting for you at LinkedIn.
LinkedIn Extension is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 77,275 weekly active users The latest version is 1.20, and it was published a year ago.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of LinkedIn Extension here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|1.20||Sign in to download||14.27K||2||2022-02-11|
How to install LinkedIn Extension from a CRX file
- Download the LinkedIn Extension CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded LinkedIn Extension CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install LinkedIn Extension.
How to install LinkedIn Extension from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the LinkedIn Extension ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked LinkedIn Extension ZIP file from step 1. LinkedIn Extension is now installed on your browser.