Net iD Client
Provide access to security tokens, for example, smart cards, on your local computer.
Net iD Client is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 26,886 weekly active users The latest version is 184.108.40.206, and it was published 6 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Net iD Client here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|220.127.116.11||Sign in to download||12.86K||0||2022-10-05|
How to install Net iD Client from a CRX file
- Download the Net iD Client CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Net iD Client CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Net iD Client.
How to install Net iD Client from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Net iD Client ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Net iD Client ZIP file from step 1. Net iD Client is now installed on your browser.