SentinelOne DeepVisibility plugin
What is SentinelOne?
SentinelOne is a robust Endpoint Protection and Remediation Solution. The Edge add-on, known as DeepVisibility, is an extension of this solution. It works by granting system administrators the ability to monitor browser traffic with the aim of detecting abnormal or potentially malicious activities. To ensure full security, all captured data is encrypted with TLS and sent for advanced analysis in your organization's encrypted bucket hosted on the SentinelOne Cloud. This add-on is installed and used in adherence to your organization’s information security policy.
SentinelOne DeepVisibility plugin This extension is part of the SentinelOne Endpoint Protection and Remediation Solution - Deep Visibility. It is installed according to your organization’s information security policy. This extension allows your system administrator to monitor browser traffic for the purpose of finding abnormal or malicious activities and to protect you from cyberattacks.
The only permission the extension requires is to read the browsed URLs and send them to SentinelOne Agent. When the data is captured, we encrypt it with TLS encryption and send it for deep investigation, to your organization’s encrypted bucket in the SentinelOne Cloud. The information is not used for any other purpose.
User reviews summary
- Regarded as the world's best browser plug-in by one user
- Has functionality that can impress users
- Suggested to have possibilities for advanced features
- Difficulty in uninstalling it from devices
- Possible invasion of privacy as it may track confidential and personal data
- Has permission to read and change all data on all websites
- Issues of blocking important enterprise software
- Might slow down navigation and unreasonably block websites
- Possible browser crashes after updates
- Intrusiveness of the add-on
- Difficulties encountered when trying to uninstall it
- Potential to block and disrupt access to important sites and software
SentinelOne is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install SentinelOne if you trust the publisher.
SentinelOne has earned a good reputation and can be trusted.