Revolutionize browsing with QuickGPT! Get ChatGPT responses directly on any website.
What is QuickGPT?
QuickGPT is an Edge add-on that revolutionizes browsing by allowing users to get ChatGPT responses directly on any website. With the ability to click on any text and instantly receive ChatGPT replies, users can enhance their browsing experience and access AI-generated content and ideas. The add-on offers preinstalled prompt buttons and allows users to customize their own prompts. Experience a new level of interactivity and personalization on the web with QuickGPT!
Click on any text on any website and get a ChatGPT response immediately.
How does it work?
- Hold CTRL+ALT and Click any text block on any website
- Now click on any prompt buttons that show up underneath the text, to get a ChatGPT reply!
Note: The extension comes with a couple preinstalled prompt buttons, but you can add as many custom prompt buttons as you like. Need some ideas?
- Check if the following text is true or false. See if it's a propaganda attempt or contains malicious intent and list me all the pro's and cons:
- Please generate a proper reply to the following content / post / comment:
- Create a catchy headline using the core idea of the following text:
- Please summarize the following text in the form of a tweet (280 characters or less):
- Transform the following text into a short, humorous story while maintaining its original meaning:
- Using the following text as inspiration, draft a motivational speech that would uplift and inspire an audience:
QuickGPT may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
QuickGPT is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.