Finally, an efficient blocker. Easy on CPU and memory.
uBlock Origin is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 10,941,511 weekly active users The latest version is 1.52.2, and it was published 6 days ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of uBlock Origin here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
How to install uBlock Origin from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the uBlock Origin CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download uBlock Origin CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded uBlock Origin CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install uBlock Origin.
How to install uBlock Origin from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the uBlock Origin ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked uBlock Origin ZIP file from step 1. uBlock Origin is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to uBlock Origin: