Browser Lock with 2FA
Secure your Browser with 2FA Authentication
Browser Lock with 2FA is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 103 active users The latest version is 22.214.171.124, and it was published 2 years ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Browser Lock with 2FA here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version.
|Sign in to download
How to install Browser Lock with 2FA from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run chrome-stats.exe file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Browser Lock with 2FA CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Browser Lock with 2FA CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Browser Lock with 2FA CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Browser Lock with 2FA.
How to install Browser Lock with 2FA from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Browser Lock with 2FA ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Browser Lock with 2FA ZIP file from step 1. Browser Lock with 2FA is now installed on your browser.