Auto BCC for Gmail™
Automatically add BCC/CC fields when you send emails. Allow different BCC/CC addresses per each of your Gmail accounts.
Auto BCC for Gmail™ is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 17,444 weekly active users The latest version is 2023.1.21.0, and it was published 2 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Auto BCC for Gmail™ here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|2023.1.21.0||Sign in to download||94.29K||0||2023-02-03|
How to install Auto BCC for Gmail™ from a CRX file
- Download the Auto BCC for Gmail™ CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Auto BCC for Gmail™ CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Auto BCC for Gmail™.
How to install Auto BCC for Gmail™ from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Auto BCC for Gmail™ ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Auto BCC for Gmail™ ZIP file from step 1. Auto BCC for Gmail™ is now installed on your browser.