Redux DevTools for debugging application's state changes.
Redux DevTools is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 120,857 weekly active users The latest version is 3.0.19, and it was published 16 days ago.
Total download count: 2
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Redux DevTools here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|3.0.19||Sign in to download||1.82M||0||2023-03-07|
|3.0.17||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.92M||0||2022-12-27|
|3.0.16||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.92M||0||2022-12-12|
|3.0.11||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.88M||0||2022-04-15|
|3.0.9||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.88M||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Redux DevTools from a CRX file
- Download the Redux DevTools CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Redux DevTools CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Redux DevTools.
How to install Redux DevTools from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Redux DevTools ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Redux DevTools ZIP file from step 1. Redux DevTools is now installed on your browser.