Tweaks for YouTube
Seek, control volume, speed, and more with mouse and keyboard. Adjust player controls, progress bar, UI elements, process audio...
What is Tweaks for YouTube?
"Tweaks for YouTube" is a powerful Edge add-on designed to enhance your YouTube experience. It provides over 100 features ranging from navigation controls, volume and speed adjustments, player customization, content filtration, audio improvements, UI elements tweaks, and more. With this extension, you can interact deeply with YouTube, YouTube Music, and Google Drive videos, creating a viewing environment tailored to your preferences.
Browser extension for YouTube (including embedded videos), YouTube Music, and Google Drive videos.
100+ features available! Features are turned off by default - explore the extension's Popup and Options page and enable the ones you need. After installation, reload all YouTube pages!
Fast forward, rewind, navigate chapters, control volume, speed, and more (50+ actions) with an unlimited number of custom mouse controls (hover over different areas of the video and use mouse wheels or buttons) and keyboard shortcuts. Use global keyboard shortcuts to control active video from any app.
Turn on the "Auto Gain" feature to balance sound levels across different videos by making quieter videos louder. One of the audio channels is quieter or missing? Just turn on the "Mono Mix". Use the "High Pass Filter" to make muddy audio with too much bass clearer. If the volume is still too low, there is a "Boost Volume" feature.
Make player controls always visible, hidden, visible only on mouse hover, or show only a minimalist progress bar. Auto-hide them in less than the default 3 seconds. Customize volume and time display and base time on the current playback rate.
Complete features list: inzk.dev/tweaks-for-youtube/features
Support me on Patreon: patreon.com/inzkdev
User reviews summary
- Adds useful functionality to YouTube
- Many customizable options and settings
- Successfully replaces multiple other extensions
- Positive impact on user experience for video playback and navigation
- Works well on Edge
- Can cause system lag and slowdowns, especially when watching YouTube shorts
- Some users report issues with shorts hiding feature not working as expected
- Certain problems with content filters due to new YouTube updates
- Enhanced video playback controls and customization
- Desire for a feature to play all videos without creating a playlist
- Requests for options to hide YouTube shorts and other specific elements
- Issues related to system performance and content filtering
- High appreciation for specific features like theater mode and sticky player window
Tweaks for YouTube is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Tweaks for YouTube if you trust the publisher.
Tweaks for YouTube is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.