Print Friendly & PDF
Convert any web page into PDF / PrintFriendly format
Print Friendly & PDF is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 281,542 weekly active users The latest version is 5.3.0, and it was published 10 months ago.
Total download count: 4
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Print Friendly & PDF here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|5.3.0||Sign in to download||805.26K||2||2022-07-27|
|2.7.9||Upgrade subscription to download older files||1.30M||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Print Friendly & PDF from a CRX file
- Download the Print Friendly & PDF CRX file .
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Print Friendly & PDF CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Print Friendly & PDF.
How to install Print Friendly & PDF from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Print Friendly & PDF ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Print Friendly & PDF ZIP file from step 1. Print Friendly & PDF is now installed on your browser.
Here are some Edge add-ons that are similar to Print Friendly & PDF:
Rakuten: Get Cash Back For Shopping
User count: 1,093,485
The best coupons and the most Cash Back. We do all the work. You just shop and save.
Translate Selected Text with Google
Publisher: Translate Me
User count: 166,867
Adding Google Translate to Edge's context menu to translate selected text into 150+ languages.
Google Translate in Right Click
Publisher: Translate Pro
User count: 377,936
Selected any text on web pages and translate it to your preferred language with Google Translate.