Guardio Protection for Edge
Experience a cleaner, safer web.
Guardio Protection for Edge is available to install from Edge Add-on Store and for download from this page. It has 359,173 weekly active users The latest version is 188.8.131.522, and it was published 2 months ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Guardio Protection for Edge here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version. Subscribe to the paid version of EdgeStats to access more available versions.
|184.108.40.2062||Sign in to download||647.07K||0||2023-07-24|
|220.127.116.116||Upgrade subscription to download older files||640.05K||1||2023-03-23|
|18.104.22.1682||Upgrade subscription to download older files||636.44K||0||2022-11-16|
|22.214.171.1248||Upgrade subscription to download older files||635.24K||0||2022-09-06|
|126.96.36.1991||Upgrade subscription to download older files||621.63K||0||2022-06-10|
|188.8.131.526||Upgrade subscription to download older files||602.98K||2||2022-02-11|
How to install Guardio Protection for Edge from a CRX file
Option 1: The easy way (for Windows users only)
- Download and run allow-chrome-stats.reg file on your PC. This method will allow you to install Chrome extensions directly from edge-stats.com in one click. You only need to do this once!
- Type in
chrome://restartin the URL bar to restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- Download and install the Guardio Protection for Edge CRX file
Option 2: Advanced method
- Download Guardio Protection for Edge CRX file
- NOTE: Sometimes the browser may block downloading / installing CRX file from outside the Edge Add-on Store. If so, you may need to use option 1, or download the ZIP file instead.
- In the URL bar, go to
- Enable Developer mode
- Drag and drop the downloaded Guardio Protection for Edge CRX file into the Extensions page
- When prompted, click Add extension to install Guardio Protection for Edge.
How to install Guardio Protection for Edge from a ZIP file
- Download and unpack the Guardio Protection for Edge ZIP file to a directory of your choice.
- In Edge browser, go to
- Enable Developer mode.
- Click on the Load Unpacked button.
- Select the directory of with the unpacked Guardio Protection for Edge ZIP file from step 1. Guardio Protection for Edge is now installed on your browser.